- Can be used to program most AVR microcontrollers via USB (USBASP compatible. See http://www.fischl.de/usbasp/ for details)
- A general purpose AVR Mega48 board with all I/Os brought to sides of board and holes matching 0.1 inch pitch prototype boards. Excellent for AVR experiments and developments. (Note: 07302 is shipped with ATmega48 on board)
- Can be separately powered by adding two commonly available through-hole components
- Compatible header provided for programming 062 oscilloscopes
- Can be converted to Uart/USB converter by simply reflashing it with AVRCDC firmware (available at http://www.recursion.jp/avrcdc/ ) and adding one resistor
Please visit Seeedstudio’swiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to Seeedstudio’s forum.
|Dimensions||100mm x 70mm x 14mm|