Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- Compact, Easy to Install
- High Sealing Performance
- High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- RoHS Compliant
- Min. Working Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1 to 30L/min
- Flow Pulse: F(Hz)=(5.0*Q)±3% Q=L/Min
- Load Capacity: 10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: 80 deg F
- Liquid Temperature: 120 deg F
- Operating Humidity: 35% to 90% RH
- Water Pressure: .75MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25 to + 80 deg F
- Storage Humidity: 25% to 95% RH
There are no reviews yet.