The ADS1262 breakout board provides an Uber-high precision ADC in an easy-to-use format along with libraries. Now plug-in your high precision strain gauge/load cell directly to this ADC.
The 24-bit ADS1220 ADC still not enough for you. Need more? Look no further than the new ADS1262 IC from Texas Instruments with a 32-bit Î”Î£ ADC with built-in PGAs, voltage reference, current sources and everything else but the kitchen sink. What does 32-bit precision mean to you? Compared to a commonly used 12-bit ADC which can provide 4096 levels of the input analog voltage, a 32-bit ADC, in theory, can provide 4294967296 levels !!
Now plug-in your high precision strain gauge/load cell directly to this ADC without any analog signal conditioning required in between. Whether it is for ultra-high precision weighing scales, strain gauges or Sensors>Temperature Sensors, you can be assured that you can get the highest available precision. The Arduino libraries provided contain all the required functions to use all of these features with simple function calls.
- Ultra-high precision 32-bit Î”Î£ ADC
- 11 programmable analog inputs
- Differential Input Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA)
- Data Rates from 2.5 SPS to 38400 SPS
- Built-in programmable digital filter
- Internal Voltage Reference (2.5 V)
- 2 Built-in current sources for sensor excitation
- Fault monitor and internal test signal
- 8x Digital GPIO pins