Are you looking for a miniature that can read your heart? Well, here it is!!! The ADS1293 breakout board has a capacity of 3 channels and the integration of 4 leads to the reading of the electrical activity of the heart. The ADS1293 is a simple ECG breakout that delivers excellent measurement and precision data.
This breakout board for the TI ADS1293 Analog front-end IC with three low-power, 24-bit resolution channels for ECG and pace monitoring and an auxiliary fourth channel for analog pace detection . This is a simple board to connect ECG to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any microcontroller you like.
- ADS1293 Analog Front End IC.
- Three High-Resolution Digital ECG Channels.
- Low Power: 0.3 mW/channel.
- Onboard 3.3V voltage regulator for low noise.
- Onboard logic level translators for Arduino interface.
- Prototyping area for adding additional components.
- ADS1293 Breakout Board
- 2 x Electrode cable with 3.5mm connector
- Pack of disposable stick-on ECG electrodes-20 each