ProtoPi T allows you to play around with GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi 3 or 2, all 40 them !
The new version 2 of the ProtoPi-T includes an LED connected to PGIO pin 13 of the Raspberry Pi, allowing you to quickly get started with how to glow an LED using the Raspberry Pi.
The unique T-shaped design allows for maximum space utilisation of the breadboard.
Note: This version does not have the serial terminal access USB-UART capability. Please check in related products below for the other version.
- Features a T-shape for saving space on the breadboard
- Contains an onboard LED connected to GPIO number 13 of the Raspberry Pi
- Includes GPIO ribbon cable
- 1x ProtoPi-T Breakout board with soldered headers
- 1x 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable