Do I have to write an algorithm to calculate the Pulse-Ox (SpO2) and heart rate levels ? Not anymore, the Pulse Express does it for you. It also estimates changes in blood pressure.
Pulse Express is an efficient and versatile breakout board with integrated high-sensitivity optical sensors (MAX30102) and also a chip that does the calculations (biometric sensor hub MAX32664D). Integrating Maxim’s MAX32664 Version D makes Pulse Express unique, with an internal algorithm that works to measure different data as you start. With its built-in low power capability, the board is suitable for any wearable health for finger-based applications.
The ProtoCentral OpenView GUI can be used to visualize the data coming out of this board.
Note: This device is only meant to be used for research & development purposes and is NOT to be used as a medical device. This product is not FDA, CE or FCC approved for consumer use.
- Integrates a high-sensitivity pulse oximeter and heart rate sensor (MAX30102).
- Integrated biometric sensor hub (MAX32664)
- In-built accelerometer for robust detection and compensation of motion artifacts(Optional).
- Easy-to-use I2C interface to connect to any host microcontroller.
- Ultra-Low Power
- Algorithms Measure:
Pulse Heart Rate
Pulse Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
Estimated Blood Pressure
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 17 mm