The SmartiPi Touch is a case and stand for the official Raspberry Pi 7″ Touchscreen LCD. The display securely fits into the case with four screws, while a Raspberry Pi 2, 3, B+ or A+ is enclosed in the compartment on the back with a simple door. A ribbon cable that comes with the display connects into the Raspberry Pi DSI port. The stand has a pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen for better viewing, as well as mounting points to affix it to a certain location.
The SmartiPi Touch also includes a small case that houses your very own Raspberry Pi Camera Module. Additionally, if you are looking to attach any HATs to the Raspberry Pi, you are in luck! The door to the Raspberry Pi has been cut to accommodate access to all of its GPIO pins. There is even a dual micro USB splitter cable included, which allows you to use a micro USB power supply to power the display and the Raspberry Pi at the same time!
Note: The SmartiPi Touch does NOT include an LCD, camera, Raspberry Pi or any other electronics. This product only contains the case and additional assembly parts.
- 7 Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- 70 degree viewing angle
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels @ 60fps
- 24-bit color
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
- 1x SmartiPi Touch Case
- 1x Adjustable Stand
- 1x Micro USB Splitter Cable “ 10cm
- 1x DSI Ribbon Cable
- 1x Assembly Screw Bag
There are no reviews yet.