EL wire, or electroluminescent wire, is a flexible wire coated in phosphor. Apply the appropriate voltage and it lights up! It looks a lot like a thin flexible neon tube. They come in many bright colors (check below for other colors) and can be driven pretty easily with an inverter. Check below for compatible inverters as well.
- Can be bent, paste or hang up, can be made into any shape and length so it is very easy and convenient to install and use.
- Low power consumption (cold light, 97% electricity converted into light, no heat loss), no UV, soft light, environmental friendly materials.
- The light radiation at night is extremely bright, eye-catching.
- Ultrathin, lightweight, easy to use for production and construction of everything.
- Operating Voltage: 20 ~ 220V Optimum Operating Voltage: 120V
- Operating Frequency: 50 ~ 5000Hz Optimum Operating Frequency :1500-2000Hz
- Static Capacitance: 6nf / m (20 ° C, the RH <80%)
- Brightness: (at 120V, 200Hz ~ 2000Hz) 30cd/m2 ~ 126 cd/m2
- Power: (at 120V, 200Hz ~ 2000Hz)108mw / m ~ 1032mw / m
- Light life: (at 100V, 400Hz) normal temperature and humidity, approximately 8000 hours
- Operating Temperature / Humidity: -10 ° C ~ +60° C; RH <90%
- Storage Temperature / Humidity: -10 ° C ~ +60 ° C; RH <65%
- Thickness: 2.3mm
Please note! EL tape, EL wire and EL panel are made with different processes – the color and brightness will not be consistent between the different types of EL products.
There are no reviews yet.