The MPU-6050 from Invensense is a unique chip that contains a triaxial accelerometer and a trixaxial gyro on a single chip, this offering 6-degree of freedom sensing.
This breakout board allows you to use the MPU-6050 in your projects without meessing with any QFN soldering. Interface it with your Arduino through the available I2C interface (Arduino libraries are avilable from the links below).
- Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Programmable interrupt supports gesture recognition, panning, zooming, scrolling, and shake detection
- VDD Supply voltage range of 2.375V“3.46V; VLOGIC (MPU-6050) at 1.8V±5% or VDD