Raspberry Pi 4 with 2 GB RAM
50 in stock (can be backordered)
What an energy-efficient, silent (without fan), most cost effective machine it is!!! Upgraded CPU and memory options make the new Pi advanced in the family of Pi versions.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B gets a boost of speed and performance. It comes with a new Broadcom 64 bit SoC processor running at 1.5 GHz, memory (RAM) options upto 2GB, 2 USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet and dual 4K micro HDMI ports (for two monitors at the same time!). All this results in a new platform which offers users more options to play with higher-memory, low-cost computing.
By looking for the unexpected and unrevealed the surreptitious features in the Raspberry Pi 4
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 – micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 “ 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A USB-C power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.