RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used outdoor and indoor, and works nice with a PC connected for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Integrated RF Signal Generator
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Frequency band: 2400-2485 MHz
- Frequency span: 2-85 Mhz
- Graphics LCD 128×64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -105dBm to -15dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -100dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: -30dBm to +1dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm
RF Explorer handling care suggested link: http://www.rf-explorer.com/care
For more information, please visit here.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the contact from which you can get the technical support.
There are no reviews yet.