ProtoCentral tinyGSR is a Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) / Electrodermal Activity (EDA) measurement breakout board that allows you to measure and track your physiological responses in real time. GSR measures the changes in electrical conductivity / Electrodermal acivity of the skin, providing valuable insights into a person’s emotional state and stress levels. When a person is emotionally aroused or stressed, their sweat gland activity increases, which can be measured as changes in the electrical conductivity of the skin.
tinyGSR contains onboard analog op-amps to measure this change in resistance and helps you to easily interface this with your microcontroller system using just a digital interface. tinyGSR can be a powerful tool for anyone looking to better understand their body and emotions. The tinyGSR has Qwiic compatible connector, in addition to standard breakout headers to just plug it into any compatible board with no soldering required.
- Texas Instruments TLA2022 12-Bit Delta-Sigma ADC
- Texas Instruments LM324P Quadruple Operational Amplifiers
- Measures conductance of skin
- Programmable Data Rate: Up to 3.3 kSPS
- Programmable Gain: ±256 mV to ±6.144 V
- Low Current: 150 µA
- Supply Range: 2 V to 5.5 V
- Two I2C address selectable (3-way jumper provided)
- Qwiic (I2C/TWI) Compatible Interface
- Dimensions: 20×20 mm
- ProtoCentral tinyGSR breakout board
- Straight pin headers
- 2-electrode connector cable with stereo jack
- 10x disposable stick-on bio-potential electrodes
There are no reviews yet.