Pulse 3+ Pulse-Ox & Heart Rate Sensor based on MAX30102 – QWIIC compatible
18 in stock (can be backordered)
5 in stock (can be backordered)
199 in stock (can be backordered)
16 in stock
Maxim’s MAX30102 is a great new product that combines everything required for a pulse oximeter (including the LEDs and Photodiode !!) on a single tiny chip.This board is directly compatible with the QWIIC connector standard from Sparkfun. This means easy plug-and-play usage with all QWIIC-compatible shields and boards. Measuring 14 mm wide and 28 mm long, this board is easily wearable on the finger to measure the pulse of blood. We even provide a Velcro strap to hold it.
Note: This device is only meant to be used for research & development purposes and is NOT to be used as a medical device. This product is not FDA, CE or FCC approved for consumer use.
- Integrates a complete pulse oximeter including the optics. No need for a separate probe.
- 880 nm Infrared and 660 nm Red LEDs
- Improved motion artifact removal for better SNR
- Easy-to-use I2C interface to connect to any host microcontroller
- Arduino library available
- Dimensions: 14mm x 28 mm