Important Notice: Due to International Air Transport Association (IATA) transportation regulations, HealthyPi shipments outside of India will be shipped without Li-Ion batteries until we work out a solution.
If you are looking only for the HealthyPi v4 complete kit that includes everything including a touchscreen display, please check out the HealthyPi v4 Complete Kit
HealthyPi 4.4 is the latest version of our popular HealthyPi platform. The changes include:
- Improved ESP32 programming detection on certain Mac computers
- Improved power switching circuitry. Device can function without a battery in “Pi-only” mode (drawing power from the Raspberry Pi)
- Includes our new ECG cable with improved cable and signal quality
HealthyPi v4 sets a new standard for mobility, wearability, and wireless connectivity. By enabling continuous, real time monitoring of physiological data, it not only provides valuable insight into health and wellness indicators, it opens the door to areas of research. After running a successful Crowd-Supply campaign to get this off the ground, this is now available directly from ProtoCentral and also from Crowd Supply. Available as a HAT add-on board with all the required sensors included.
Features & Specifications
- Microcontroller and wireless connectivity: ESP32, in WROOM32 module format, with a Dual-core Xtensa 32-bit CPU, 4 MB of on-board flash, Wi-Fi, and support for BLE
- Wireless interface: Wi-Fi and Access Point (AP) modes, a 2.4 GHz radio with an on-board PCB antenna that is compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE
- Firmware programming: Supports Arduino IDE as well as Espressif ESP-IDF
- ECG and respiration front end: Texas Instruments (TI) ADS1292R 24-bit analog front end with signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 107 dB
- Pulse oximetry front end: TI AFE4400 pulse oximetry front end with integrated LED driver and 22-bit ADC
- Temperature sensor: Maxim MAX30208 digital body temperature sensor for monitoring skin temperature
- Form factor: Raspberry Pi HAT form factor (65 mm X 56 mm)
- HealthyPi 4.4 main board
- 1000 mAh battery
- Three-electrode cable with ECG “snap connectors” on one end and a stereo connector on the other
- Sheet of 20 single-use ECG electrodes
- Finger-clip SpO‚‚ probe with a Nellcor-compatible DB9 connector
- Qwiic-based temperature sensor
- HAT mounting kit with headers and screws for stacking HealthyPi v4 atop a Raspberry Pi
Important Warning: Although this has all the features of a medical grade patient monitoring system, this does NOT have any certifications (FDA/CE/IEC) and is NOT approved for MEDICAL or diagnostic use. It is your responsibility to ensure your safety when using the device. Never power the device from a non-isolated power source.