HealthyPi v4 Complete Kit (includes Raspberry Pi + display + extras)
22 in stock (can be backordered)
This Ready to go out-of-the-box. kit includes all the components required including a HealthyPi v4 HAT kit (with sensors), Raspberry Pi 4 B, a 7″ Raspberry Pi official touchscreen display in a great-looking SmartiPi Touch 2 enclosure, pre-inserted microSD card preloaded with Raspbian + HealthyPi GUI application, and a medical-grade isolated USB power adapter.
If you are looking only for the HAT kit to use with your own Raspberry Pi setup, please check out the HealthyPi v4 HAT Kit.
HealthyPi v4 sets a new standard for mobility, wearability and wireless connectivity. By enabling continuous, real time monitoring of physiological data, it not only provides valuable insight into health and wellness indicators, it opens the door to areas of research that was not previously accessible.
After running a successful Crowd-Supply campaign to get this off the ground, this is now available directly from ProtoCentral India and also from Crowd Supply.
Available as a HAT add-on board for Raspberry Pi or a complete kit including the Raspberry Pi along with a microSD card with all the software pre-installed.
Features and Specifications
- Microcontroller and wireless connectivity: ESP32, in WROOM32 module format, with a Dual-core Xtensa 32-bit CPU, 4 MB of on-board flash, Wi-Fi, and support for BLE
- Wireless interface: Wi-Fi and Access Point (AP) modes, a 2.4 GHz radio with an on-board PCB antenna that is compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE
- Firmware programming: Supports Arduino IDE as well as Espressif ESP-IDF
- ECG and respiration front end: Texas Instruments (TI) ADS1292R 24-bit analog front end with signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 107 dB
- Pulse oximetry front end: TI AFE4400 pulse oximetry front end with integrated LED driver and 22-bit ADC
- Temperature sensor: Maxim MAX30205 digital body temperature sensor for monitoring skin temperature
- Form factor: Raspberry Pi HAT form factor (65 mm X 56 mm)
Healthy Pi v4 Complete Kit includes:
- HealthyPi v4 HAT fully-assembled PCB
- Three-electrode ECG/Respiration cable with œbutton connectors on one end and stereo connector on the other end
- Finger-clip SpO2 probe with œNellcor-compatible DB9 connector
- Cable-mounted digital skin temperature sensor with stainless steel contacts
- A sheet of 20 Single-use disposable ECG electrodes (Covidien Medi-Trace)
- HAT mounting kit with headers and screws for stacking up the board with a Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 4 1GB board
- 16 GB microSD card with pre-loaded Raspbian and Healthy Pi software
- Raspberry Pi official 7 touchscreen LCD displayed
- SmartiPi Touch enclosure for Raspberry Pi display and Raspberry Pi Board
- 5 V/2.5 A isolated medical-grade USB wall power adapter (100-240 V AC). Snap-on plug according to destination country will be included.
Important Warning: Although this has all the features of a medical grade patient monitoring system, this does NOT have any certifications (FDA/CE/IEC) and is NOT approved for MEDICAL or diagnostic use. It is your responsibility to ensure your safety when using the device. Never power the device from a non-isolated power source.