ProtoCentral tinyECG MAX30001G ECG & Respiration monitoring module is a tiny module based on the Analog Devices MAX30001 ECG and Respiration sensor. It is a single lead ECG and Respiration sensor with a built-in amplifier, front-end and ADC. It can be used to measure ECG and Respiration signals from the human body.
The form factor of the module is designed to fit the [Adafruit QT Py](https://www.adafruit.com/category/595) or[Seeed Studio XIAO](https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Seeeduino-XIAO/) series of microcontroller boards. These boards offers a tiny form factor with a built-in USB port and a battery connector and are based on your choice of a multitude of microcontrollers . Coupled with one of these boards, you can build a tiny wearable ECG and Respiration monitoring device.
Features and Specifications
- MAX30001G single channel integrated front-end (AFE) chip
- Single-lead ECG monitoring (three electrodes, optional right leg drive)
- Capable of measuring respiration
- Clinical-Grade ECG and BioZ AFE with High Resolution
- Inbuilt R-R detection and Pace detection
- Flexibility for 2 or 3 electrode measurements
- ADC Resolution is 18 bits
- High DC Offset range of ±650mV(excellent tolerance to motion artifacts)
- Onboard 1.8V voltage regulator for low noise.
- Works with ProtoCentral’s OpenView Unified visualization application
- ProtoCentral tinyECG MAX30001 ECG and Respiration Breakout Board
- Straight pin headers
- Schematic (PDF)
- Schematic (Eagle)
- Arduino Library for MAX30001 (Github) (Hint: You can also install this library from Arduino Library manager, just search for “max30001”)
- ProtoCentral OpenView
There are no reviews yet.