ProtoCentral tinyECG MAX30001G ECG & Respiration monitoring module is a tiny module based on the Analog Devices MAX30001 ECG and Respiration sensor. It is a single lead ECG and Respiration sensor with a built-in amplifier, front-end and ADC. It can be used to measure ECG and Respiration signals from the human body.
The form factor of the module is designed to fit the Adafruit QT Py or Seeed Studio XIAO series of microcontroller boards. These boards offers a tiny form factor with a built-in USB port and a battery connector and are based on your choice of a multitude of microcontrollers . Coupled with one of these boards, you can build a tiny wearable ECG and Respiration monitoring device.
Note: This board does not include a ECG cable connector or stereo jack for connecting cable. If you need that, consider buying the MAX30001 breakout board that includes the connector and the cable with snaps.
Features and Specifications
- MAX30001G single channel integrated front-end (AFE) chip
- Single-lead ECG monitoring (three electrodes, optional right leg drive)
- Capable of measuring respiration
- Clinical-Grade ECG and BioZ AFE with High Resolution
- Inbuilt R-R detection and Pace detection
- Flexibility for 2 or 3 electrode measurements
- ADC Resolution is 18 bits
- High DC Offset range of ±650mV(excellent tolerance to motion artifacts)
- Onboard 1.8V voltage regulator for low noise.
- Works with ProtoCentral’s OpenView Unified visualization application