This is the new Pulse Plus building on our earlier Pulse board by adding the new MAX30102 chip from Maxim that provides better performance.
The Pulse sensor board from ProtoCentral is our new addition to our open medical hardware line-up. Maxim’s MAX30100 is a great new product that combines everything required for a pulse oximeter (including the LEDs and Photodiode !!) on a single tiny chip.
Measuring 14 mm wide and 40 mm long, this board is easily wearable on the finger to measure the pulse of blood. We even provide a Velcro strap to hold it.
Important Note: This device is only meant to be used for Research purposes and is NOT to be used as a medical device. This product is not FDA, CE or FCC approved for consumer use.
- Integrates a complete pulse oximeter including the optics. No need for a separate probe.
- 880 nm Infrared and 660 nm Red LEDs
- Improved motion artifact removal for better SNR
- Easy-to-use I2C interface to connect to any host microcontroller
- Arduino library available
This product is open source! Both, our hardware and software are open source and licensed under the following licenses:
All hardware is released under Creative Commons Share-alike 4.0 International.
All software is released under the MIT License(http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT).